Removing the Bottleneck in Your Firm
Founders of boutique professional service firms often struggle with building a firm that can run without them. And the challenge begins with separating the role of founder and CEO. Having an effective succession plan can help you do that.
In this video, we walk through tactics to help multiply your own skills in others and finally remove yourself from the bottleneck. We also discuss the benefits of delegation and why the support around you is vital to the long-term success of your business.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome the #1 issue professional service firm founders face
- A step-by-step guide to succession planning
- How to efficiently remove yourself from the bottleneck over time
- Tips for delegation among staff
- Where to leverage support for your firm