Pricing Strategy: How Much Should You Charge?
How much should you charge for professional services? It’s not always as clear as you’d think, but you need to have a pricing strategy to scale your business. And coming up with a price is just the beginning. You also need to understand what your clients are willing to pay and how to explain why you charge the rate you do.
This video provides tips for identifying how much you should charge and demonstrates how to explain your rate to a client.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to use surveys to determine a clients willingness to pay
- The benefits of experimenting with a variety of pricing strategies
- How to navigate reference pricing in your pricing strategy
- How to effectively differentiate your rate vs your competitors
- Negotiation strategies within your pricing strategy
- 3 strategic decisions to consider when determining how much you should charge